Welcome to BearFitness!
We believe that long term changes are achieved through a combination of three things. A fitness program built around your goals, consistent (not perfect) healthy eating, and a community of like-minded individuals.
Pick the fitness program that fits your goals!
- Skill and quantifiable strength and conditioning program
- Constantly varied functional movements such as Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting, and gymnastics
- 60 minutes of coach led class
- 15-30 minutes of after class accessory work and mobility
- Prerequisite of 8 BodyFit classes and 3 Barbell Basics classes
- Bodyweight and light weight strength training
- Conditioning consists of interval and short to medium duration training
- No barbells
- Classes have group led warm-up, workout and cool down
- 45-60 minute classes
- No experience to start
- Classes are a fusion of Vinyasa and Iyengar traditions
- Increase flexibility, muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Protection from injury
- 60 minute sequence to help build a strong foundation of postures while also offering opportunities to move deeper, challenge yourself, and soak in all of the healing and strengthening benefits that yoga has to offer.
- Suitable for all levels