Team Series workouts starts this Saturday!
Two sets of partner workouts will be released with a live announcement on Wednesday, Sept. 20, and Wednesday, Sept. 27. We will be doing the workouts on the following Saturday and Monday after the announcement. Pairs will be able to choose between the Rx’d and scaled version of each workout. Choosing scaled for one workout will not prevent a team from doing the next workout as prescribed. If you are unable to make the class workouts you can schedule time with your partner in open gym and complete them before the deadline!
STEP ONE Find your favorite wod partner or pair up with someone new!
STEP TWO Come up with a bad a$$ team name.
STEP THREE Starting Friday, 15th just ask the on-duty coach to sign up and we will have you enter your information on the excel spreadsheet on the coaches computer!
STEP FOUR Show up with your partner and workout and put your score on the board, we will enter them on the sheet for you! AND DON’T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!
- Partners can be m/m f/f m/f
- Although the Team Series is a CrossFit HQ event we will not be posting scores online like the Open. We will be doing the team series as an in-house comp.
- There is no cost, and no prizes! It’s just for fun!
- You will need to do the workouts together and before the deadline. Workouts can be completed during Open Gym.
- If you don’t want to compete, just show up and it will just be like any other partner workout!
Paused Front Skwat
*Pause 5 Sec @ Bottom
*Count working set when becomes challenging
“Fran Goes Jogging”
21-15-9 Reps for time:
*Run 400m After Each Round
-freestanding hold x5
-25-50’ handstand walk x 5
-Hold against wall 20-30×5
Practice kicking up against wall
Weekly Run Accessory:
Rest 30 seconds between intervals. Start at an easy pase and increase speed each round!
Lat/Shoulder Complex Roll
Barbell Quad Mash