Make your mornings easier by planning your breakfast ahead! Egg bakes are a great way to have your breakfast ready and easy to adjust the type of meat or veggies you use to keep it fresh. The ingredients can be changed based on your nutrition goals and how many meals you are looking to make! Regardless, it’s a great way to get in your macros and make in bulk for the week!
We know being a parent makes food prepping hard! Include your kids! Get them cracking eggs and mixing in ingredients for a fun activity that builds healthy habits!
Makes Approximately Five Meals:
• 20 eggs (10 egg whites / 10 eggs)
• 1-1.5lb of lean meat (optional)
• Veggies of your choice (we use precut peppers and onions to speed up the process)
• Cheese (skip this if you’re trying to keep your fat down)
Bake at approximately 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Sprinkle light cheese after you bake as desired. Pair with oatmeal or fruit or both based on your carb needs.
Approximate Macros per meal:
• Protein: 31 grams (with meat)
• Fat: 16 grams (with some fat-free cheese)
• Carbs: 4 grams
• Add 1-2 cups of berries: 20-40 grams
• Add 1-2 cups of grapes: 15-30 grams
• Add packet of oatmeal: 30 grams